WIRELESS INTERNET (WI-FI)
Mickey’s Black Box has free Wi-Fi courtesy of Rock Lititz and Clair. To connect, please access the following network: Rock Lititz.
ALL BAGS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
- Aerosol Cans
- Cameras with removable lenses and flashes
- Illegal drugs
- Gifts for the artist/performer
- Laser pens and pointers
- Noise-making devices
- Musical instruments
- Skateboards or skates
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Outside food and beverage
- Video cameras or other recording devices
- Weapons of any kind
- Chain Wallets
- Posters, signage (unless approved by the artist)
- Personal property that is a potential hazard to others and any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by Black Box Management.
These items will have to be returned to your car or discarded at the door.
SMOKING & TOBACCO USE:
Smoking, vaping or chewing tobacco are prohibited in the venue. There is a designated smoking section outside.
Event tickets purchased from a source other than Mickey’s Black Box may not be honored for admission. Black Box Management is not responsible for counterfeit tickets.
Re-entry is generally prohibited. Guests who need to leave and re-enter should contact a guest services representative for assistance, and exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.
Events at Mickey’s Black Box are held rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, events may be postponed or, in rare occurrences, cancelled. Weather updates will be posted on the Mickey’s Black Box social media channels.
- Minors (under the age of 21) are not permitted to consume alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages purchased in Mickey’s Black Box must be consumed inside the building or in the designated area within the grand entrance footprint.
- A maximum of two (2) alcoholic beverages per person may be purchased per sale.
- Guests who are intoxicated can and will be denied the purchase of alcohol and may be subject to ejection and/or arrest.
- Black Box Management reserves the right to check the ID of any guest trying to purchase alcohol that looks intoxicated or under the legal age limit.
- Alcohol can be purchased at the portable bars located throughout the venue.
- Alcoholic beverages are subject to availability based on event.
- Any issues that involve an intoxicated guest, underage drinking, line jumping etc., shall be reported to Black Box Management.
- All purchased items must be made with a credit or debit card as Mickey’s Black Box is a cashless venue.
MICKEY’S BLACK BOX HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Mickey’s Black Box opens for most events an hour prior to the event start.
- The Box Office/Customer Service phone line is open for calls from 9:00 A.M. – 5:00 P.M., Monday through Friday. For any questions please call 717.723.8463.
In most instances, children under twenty-four (24) months of age are admitted free of charge in Mickey’s Black Box for events provided they sit on an adult’s lap. Please note some events may have varying age requirements. Please see specific show guidelines for more information.
CANCELLED OR POSTPONED EVENTS:
If a Mickey’s Black Box event is canceled, you may return your tickets to the point of purchase to receive a refund.
LOST & FOUND:
Any items found in the building should be turned into Black Box Management staff during the event. When an event ends, all unclaimed items are secured. Any unclaimed items will be donated or discarded after thirty (30) days. For any additional questions, please call 717.723.8463.
LOST OR STOLEN TICKETS:
For lost tickets, guests should contact their original point of purchase. For stolen tickets, guests should contact local law enforcement first, then their point of purchase with a police report.
No pets or animals except for certified service animals that are covered by Titles II & II of the Americans with Disabilities Act. U.S. ADA regulations, guests with disabilities may use a dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the guest. The work or tasks performed by the service animal must be directly related to the guest’s disability. Please note that, ESA or Emotional Support Animals are not covered under this.
Guests are required to dress appropriately. Shirt and shoes required.
When a show includes reserved seating sold via Eventbrite, please note the designated ADA seats available for purchase. If you have an ADA or special needs request, please contact the Box Office in advance at 717.723.8463.